Health & Safety
Elektron Group Ltd recognises the need for each of its employees to be provided with a safe and healthy place of work. It is the policy of this Company to make every reasonable effort in areas of accident and injury prevention, health protection and promotion of the health, safety and welfare of all employees and public.
We recognise the following areas of responsibility are essential to ensuring the successful implementation of this policy.
- The provision of a safe and healthy working environment for all of our employees.
- Promote the prevention of harm to all persons at work and others in, or in the vicinity of, a place of work.
- Observe and enforce the relevant acts and regulations that apply to working conditions in the industry.
- Monitor the health of employees to ensure that their work is not having a detrimental effect on them.
- Provide induction and training in the correct use of all equipment and materials being used in this business.
- Provide hazard identification and control systems.
- Provide opportunities for employee participation in Health and Safety management.
- Provide on-going Health and Safety training to employees.
We take Health and Safety seriously and have achieved ACC WSMP Secondary Level and Site Wise Green Certification.